Student Flourishing works with students of all ages and their families to help them see themselves as capable, effective and resilient partners in education, reframing students’ learning difficulties through their strengths of interest, character, ability, and experience, to name just some.
We look forward to helping you with both general and special education needs, including:
· determining the need for assessment
· reviewing existing testing and placement
· advocacy services
· IEP review
· patterning student and family strengths for learning
· managing learning needs at home
· direct services to students
· parent coaching
· career and college exploration
Please read the About page for more information.